- Weird noises or vibrating occurring at startup or during operation
- Warm air exits the supply registers
- The air conditioner won't turn on
- Water is pooling around the air conditioner
- The unit hums, but the fan doesn't turn on
- The fan runs, but the compressor isn't working
If you are experiencing any issues with the performance of your system please don't hesitate to call. Prolonging your call could increase the risk of potential damage to your system. Pay attention to your energy costs and if your air conditioner seems to cost more to operate suddenly, there is probably an underlying cause that will account for the drop–off in efficiency. Professional repair may be necessary to resolve the issue.
We offer residential and commercial A/C repair and are on call 24/7 to offer our services when you need them most!